Flank Steak - 2 Variations of Fillings
- Flank Steak
- OPTION 1 INGREDIENTS ~
- 1 Can Petite Diced Tomatoes w/ Green Chilies or Rotel
- Twine for tying steak up
- OPTION 2 INGREDIENTS ~
- About 8 Stalks of Asparagus
- 4 Oz. Tub of Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Prosciutto - Slices or Chunks
- Have butcher run the flank steak through the tenderizer 3 times.
- OPTION 1 ~
- Lay meat out and coat with pepper, garlic and can of diced tomatoes. Be careful to leave edges clear of filling. Roll meat up and secure with twine to hold while grilling.
- OPTION 2 ~
- Lay meat out and coat with pepper, prosciutto, blue cheese and asparagus stalks. Be careful to leave edges clear of filling. Roll meat up and secure with twine to hold while grilling.
- Grill on medium heat or use indirect method for 25 to 35 minutes (for warm pink center), depending on your preference.
- Let meat rest before slicing. Slice into pinwheel portions.
The time is here folks!!! Pappy on the Penarve, with his AMAZING grilling tips and techniques, will be rolling out new recipes on the reg. (lol, do you like my attempt at sound young and hip?? 🤣) We are starting out with a recipe that Pappy has become very famous for among our family and friends. So read on for this awesome recipe for Flank Steak with Pappy on the Penarve.