Gardening with kids is a great way to cultivate the love of science and nature. Let them get involved! Whether you get a small gardening kit or allow them to have a small patch of your garden to be in charge of, you will be amazed how they take interest in it! Add this to your summer list this year!
- Let them help choose plants or flowers to grow.
- Guide them to plants that will provide different colors.
- Help them to understands that certain plants will attract specific insects such as butterflies or bumblebees.
- Create a schedule for watering, feeding and the growth process.
- Let them add a bird feeder or toad house in their garden so they can see how they are helping nature.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I receive a small commission at no cost to you if you make a purchase.